Imperial Defenders

A place for Imperial Defenders and friends to come together
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Post subject: Insane in Membrane
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm 

I have finally broken down and started getting serious about catching Crysto with insane in the membrane activities...I believe Kamia and Oiche may be as well.

I will be looking for pristine black diamonds and darkmoon cards. If you can find some, love to talk turkey as the AH is ridiculous since the Feat came out.

Found out I can pull entire portions of DM North and West at once and survive...if you want some quick loot and to help with farming give me a holler.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm 

This is the best Insane in the Membrane guide I have seen

Still need help with Pristine Black Diamonds (the guide does not offer much help aside from AH searches) and Primal Life (anyone have stacks of these molding on an alt?)

This guide includes nice charts for DM key runs, analysis of DM vs Pirate grinds and a complete map for EPL blood of heroes (can someone find a way to import that into my game)

The author is ok with links, but asks for no direct posting of the FAQ, so here is the link

http://files.spectralcoding.com/files/wow/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm 

As a side note, Vizer and I have been working over ZG for some time now...if you need to rep grind ZG for Zandalar rep, please whisper me. I have taken a few toons there for such rep grinding and there is a chance at my elusive Pristine Black Diamonds dropping.

If you just need money, this is also a lucrative proposition as the loot and silver drop frequently. I just end up selling everything, so feel free if you want a piece of the pie. Even if the bosses are dead, the mobs will respawn in a few hours meaning it can be farmed multiple times a lockout period.

(Plus, unlike that Vizer guy, I can drop the Spider, Hakkar and Jindo bosses for extra lootz)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 pm 

Guild Master

Fear the uber ego that comes with discovering the bearish side of Lurak! :P

(Read that as jealousy above. :wink: )

Embrace your inner lemming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 am 

I've recently started this endeavor myself along with getting rep from other factions I dont happen to have along with loremaster. Found today that making small easy goals across the board seems to make it easy.

If a tree falls in a raid...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 pm 

I am trying to work the system regarding the darkmoon rep

The buff expires Sunday for rep gain, but the faire opens Monday

Thus, I am logging Lurak with the Buff and 9 decks to turn in...hoping for a rep bonus.

If you have the following cards, I am very close on several more decks:

Ace of Beasts
Ace of Warlords
5/6 of Elementals
7 of Furies
Ace/2/4/5 of Storms
4/5 of Lunacy
3/7 of Blessings

Also if you have a deck to turn in, I can turn it in for you for rep and give you the item as they are now BoE please let me know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:34 pm 

The deck items are unique so I will be sending some duplicate items to folks as a bonus. The portals deck has the chance for a 10% rez when killed. Any priests not have this item? Particularly ones with the Spirit of Redemption talent.

You can set up a macro so when you die and spirit of redemption procs the trinket shifts on....this used to work about 80% of the time as there is a split second when the Spirit was "not in combat" when it first popped in. still only a 1 in 10 chance at being rezzed but better than a 0 in 10 and can be a wipe saver.

If you want one please say so....I will have 2 (more if anyone else has a portals deck to redeem)

Could send one to Brotherdan if no guild interest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm 

Thanks Whodat/Trea for the card for one of the sets I was building. Likewise, thanks Vizer for a stack of cards as I made two extra decks from those. (9k into 12k of honored Darkmoon grind).

And thanks to Crysto and Diona/Denala for the junkboxes. (500 rep into the 21k revered Ravenholdt grind).

The list of cards is now totally different as I have spent the last few days scouring the AH to get those and have different sets in the works. I bought a ton of mageroyal, briarthorn, bruiseweed and one other to send to some inscriptionists I know as well as trying to keep a steady flow of herbs and primal lifes to Lemmywinks alt for random cards. (Thanks to Given and Lisse for the primal life infusions as that lead to multiple random cards.)

I have sent Darkmoon Portal decks (or the card items for 10% chance at rez) to Keeper and Brotherdan for their priests. I have some additional cards on a bank toon. I think I have multiples of Heroism (regen health on attacks) and Blue Dragon (chance to proc regular mana regen during combat) as well as a couple others (nature damage to attacker, holy damage to attacker, etc). If you have a build desiring to play with one of these cards, please whisper me or post here...they are free if you can describe what you want it for or for those who donated so generously.

Still hunting:
random cards
librams of protection, rapidity, focus
pristine black diamonds (need about 20+ pristines and librams)
heavy junkboxes