Imperial Defenders

A place for Imperial Defenders and friends to come together
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm 

I've kind of switched over to my Rebublic toons for now. It is probably 5:1 Imp to Republic on Dark Reaper (PvP) and I've always been a fan of the underdog :wink:

“Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.” Erasmus

Post subject: Re: SWTOR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:57 pm 

Is anyone still playing this? I just got back into it with Vanth. We are on The Harbinger server, playing both republic and imperial side. mostly low level toons but i have a 43 BH on the imperial side.

The best thing about an MMO: The other players.
The worst thing about an MMO: The other players.

Post subject: Re: SWTOR
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:58 pm 

I still have characters in SWTOR but I've let my subscription lapse so I'm preferred now. I do have 5 55's on The Harbinger and 5 lower level characters on the Bergen Colony (RP server).

The leveling experience to 50 is the best part of the game. Once I had completed all the class stories that interested me I lost interest in the game. There are still a lot of issues and I don't like the Cartel market. Seems to be the major focus of the game now.

I still log on now and then to keep my patches up-to-date and see what has changed, but I don't really have much hope for any huge changes. With the advent of GSF the PvP community became even more fragmented. There are enough Star Wars "fans" so I think the game will hang around for quite a while and for those that enjoy RPing it should remain a lot of fun.

“Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.” Erasmus